CHILL 3D – 1:1 Highly UV-Resistant Top Coat Epoxy Kit
$63,98 – $290,38
CHILL 3D™ is a 1:1 ratio highly UV-resistant clear epoxy that will add a deep and shiny finish to your paintings or top coat. With a slightly higher viscosity, this formula is perfect to create doming or lacing effects on your canvas or wood surface.
CHILL 3D™ is a superior (1:1 ratio) epoxy system ideal for countertops, bar tops or table tops. CHILL 3D™ will produces a high gloss, hard & durable finish with High yellowing resistance. CHILL 3D™ will offer you a superior heat and scratch resistance due to its High SHORE D – Hardness. It can be use on common surfaces and will offer you a long lasting result with low maintenance. CHILL 3D™, even with its medium viscosity compared to our casting systems will still self-level and can easily spread around with a resin trowel. CHILL 3D™ is specifically formulated to resist Kitchen cleaners.
Its medium viscosity is ideal cover wood slabs with live edge, countertop or projects outside of molds/forms to avoid materials loses from running off the edges.
- Ideal for countertops, bar tops and tables tops projects. It can also be used to apply on canvases
- Ideal for “Lacing effects” and “Beach Scenes” on wooden surfaces.
- It is commonly used to create a certain depth on specific areas it’s applied on.
- 100% Solid and VOC FREE
- Very durable
- Excellent U.V & Heat Resistance
- Glossy Finish
- Bush Free
- Excellent Impact Resistance
- Medium Viscosity
- Can be colored with one of our CHILL DROPS™ or metallic pigments.
- Very strong mechanical strength and Stress resistance
- Easy Mixing Ratio: 1:1 by volume or 100/85 by weight
- Ideal Working Temperature: 22C /72F
- Mixing time : 8-10 minutes minimum
- Pot Time: 60 minutes at 22C/72F depending on volumes and room temperature
- Cure Time: 3-5 days depending on volume, room temperature, humidity level, and thickness of the casting
- Recommended Thickness per Layer: 1/8-1/4″ per layer.
- Maximum Thickness in a single pour: 1/2″ max
- Tack Free : 12 hours
- Cure Appearance: Optical Clarity
- Viscosity : 3500 CPS Mixed – Medium Viscosity
- Recommended cleaning products: POLY CLEANER™ Resin Cleaner or Isopropyl Alcohol
1L, 2L, 8L