CHILL CLEAR – Low Viscosity Clear Flood Coat Epoxy Kit
$71,98 – $757,00
CHILL CLEAR™ is a transparent casting resin, with optical clarity, that offers excellent resistance to ultraviolet rays. With its low viscosity, and fast setting time you can pour up to ½ inch thick layers at a time. It is the perfect formula to fill cracks, voids or knots. It is commonly used for coasters or other project up to 1/2″ thick. It can be used to protect wooden tabletops or countertops, led and electronic components.
CHILL CLEAR™ is also an ideal sealer to be applied on a surface before casting large quantity of epoxy resin. Ideal for creating handcrafted objects, coasters, protecting barhop and tabletops, potting LED lights, and for small electrical and electronic components.
CHILL CLEAR™ is sold as a two-component kit: a resin (part A) and a hardener (part B). This epoxy resin can be applied on different surfaces: canvas, stone, wood.
- Ideal for projects up to 1/2” thick, in a single pour.
- It is commonly used for the for filling bigger cracks, voids, knots, CNC letter or signs.
- 100% solid, without VOC
- Heat and Impact Resistance
- Very durable
- Water like viscosity to avoid bubbles
- Can be colored with one of our CHILL DROPS™ or metallic pigments.
- Very strong mechanical strength and Stress resistance
- Easy Mixing Ratio: 2:1 by volume or 100/42 by weight
- Ideal Working Temperature: 22C /72F
- Pot Time: 60 minutes at 22C/72F depending on volumes and room temperature
- Cure Time: 24-78 hours depending on volume, room temperature, humidity level, and thickness of the casting
- Recommended Thickness per Layer: 1/16 up to 1/2″ per layer.
- Maximum Thickness in a single pour: 1/2″ max
- Cure Appearance: Optical Clarity
- Viscosity : 200 CPS Mixed – Very low Viscosity for a better penetration
- Recommended cleaning products: POLY CLEANER™ Resin Cleaner or Isopropyl Alcohol
1.5L, 3L, 12L, 30L, 60L