CHILL DEEP POUR – Slow Casting System for 2-2.5″ thick pours
$733,00 – $1.554,00
CHILL DEEP POUR™ is a 100% reactive Slow Setting epoxy casting system with very low viscosity and high ultraviolet resistance. The CHILL DEEP POUR™ makes it possible to cast river tables, from 60-100 liters, between to 2” and 2.5” thick, in a single pour depending on the form and mass, while maintaining its transparency and high precision.
Its long pot life makes it possible to mix several liters at a time and to pour a large quantity of resin during the production of the river table. We recommend using the CHILL DEEP POUR for project between 12-24 inches wide between 2-2.5″ thick at 20-22C ( 70-72F).
- Ideal for projects between 2 to 2.5” thick, in a single pour without the need to use a fan.
- It is commonly used for the casting of bigger projects such river tables between 2″ and 2.5″ thick.
- 100% solid, without VOC
- Food Safe
- Very durable
- Extended Pot life for bigger masses in a single pour
- Controlled exothermic reaction for better results
- Excellent UV resistance
- Water like viscosity to avoid bubbles
- Can be colored with one of our CHILL DROPS™ or metallic pigments.
- Very strong mecanical strenght and Stress resistance
- Easy Mixing Ratio: 2:1 by volume or 100/42 by weight
- Ideal Working Temperature: 22C /72F
- Mixing time : 8-10 minutes minimum
- Pot Time: 1800 minutes at 22C/72F depending on volumes and room temperature
- Cure Time: 7-10 days depending on volume, room temperature, humidity level, and thickness of the casting
- Recommended Thickness per Layer: 2-2.5″ per layer.
- Maximum Thickness in a single pour: 2.5″ max up to 60L
- Cure Appearance: Optical Clarity
- Viscosity : 195 CPS Mixed – Very low Viscosity for a better penetration
- Recommended cleaning products: POLY CLEANER™ Resin Cleaner or Isopropyl Alcohol
|Dimensions||50.8 × 25.4 × 45.72 cm|