CLEAR TABLE TOP EPOXY RESIN CHILL 3D™
Clear Table Top Epoxy Resin – CHILL 3D™ is a 100% reactive Table Top Epoxy, easy-to-use, 1:1, ultra-clear gloss epoxy. Also, highly UV-resistant clear-coat epoxy with medium viscosity. Hence the CHILL 3D™ allows giving depth and brilliance to your artistic canvas, countertop, bar top, tabletops, and other substrates such as concrete, wood, metals, among others. Thus ideal for “lacing effects” and “beach scenes” on wooden surfaces.
Moreover, the CHILL 3D™ is the perfect product for thinner layers and poured up to 0.5 inches thick. Its thixotropic characteristics make it possible to stabilize the pigments and avoid separation in the casting.
Indeed CHILL 3D™ is a 1:1 ratio highly UV-resistant clear epoxy, that adds a deep and shiny finish to your paintings or topcoat. This formula is perfect to create doming or lacing effects on your canvas or wood surface with a slightly higher viscosity. Furthermore, CHILL 3D™ is a superior (1:1 ratio) epoxy system ideal for countertops, bar tops, or tabletops. It also produces a high gloss, hard & durable finish with High yellowing resistance. CHILL 3D™ will offer you superior heat and scratch resistance due to its high shored hardness.
Also, it is for common surfaces and will offer you a long-lasting result with low maintenance. Epoxy top coat CHILL 3D™, despite its medium viscosity compared to our casting systems, will still be self-level and quickly spread around with a resin trowel. CHILL 3D™ is specifically formulated to resist kitchen cleaners. Its medium viscosity is ideal for covering wood slabs with live edge, countertop, or projects outside of molds/forms to avoid materials losses from running off the edges.
CLEAR TABLE TOP EPOXY RESIN
- Suitable for countertops, bar tops, and tables tops projects. It is also for canvases
- Excellent for “Lacing effects” and “Beach scenes” on wooden surfaces.
- It creates a certain depth on specific areas it’s applied on.
- 100% Solid and VOC free
- Very durable
- Excellent U.V & heat resistance
- Glossy finish
- Blush free
- Excellent impact resistance
- Medium viscosity
- It can be colored with one of our CHILL DROPS™ or metallic pigments.
- Extreme mechanical strength and Stress resistance
- Surely easy mixing ratio: 1:1 by volume or 100/85 by weight
- Ideal working temperature: 22C /72F
- Mixing time: 8-10 minutes minimum
- Pot time: 60 minutes at 22C/72F depending on volumes and room temperature
- Cure time: 3-5 days depending on volume, room temperature, humidity level, and thickness of the casting
- Recommended thickness per layer: 1/8-1/4″ per layer.
- Maximum thickness in a single pour: 1/2″ max
- Tack Free: 12 hours
- Cure appearance: Optical clarity
- Viscosity: 3500 CPS mixed – Medium viscosity
- Recommended cleaning products: POLY CLEANER™ resin cleaner or isopropyl alcohol
When using the CHILL 3D™, we recommend applying a seal coat first. Applying a thin layer of the CHILL SEALER™ – a fast setting epoxy to seal any cavities and porosities is recommended. The seal coat can be applied with a brush or roller to prevent any air or humidity from coming out and prevent the formation of bubbles when using the CHILL 3D™ as a flood coat.
We recommend pouring the CHILL 3D™ from the center and let it self-level. A squeegee or resin trowel can be used to help spread the CHILL 3D™ all over your surface. CHILL 3D™ is usually applied in 1/8 layers but can be recoated once the epoxy is tacky or cured enough to receive a second coat.