Epoxy Coating For Countertops Low Viscosity CHILL CLEAR™Epoxy coating for countertops CHILL CLEAR™ is a transparent casting resin with optical clarity that offers excellent resistance to ultraviolet rays. Hence with its low viscosity and fast setting time, you can pour up to ½ inch thick layers at a time. Thus it is the perfect formula to fill cracks, voids, or knots. It is commonly for coasters or other projects up to 1/2″ thick. It protects wooden tabletops or countertops, led, and electronic components. Furthermore, it is also an ideal sealer to be applied on a surface before casting a large quantity of epoxy resin. Perfect for creating handcrafted objects, coasters, protecting barhop and tabletops, potting LED lights, and minor electrical and electronic components.
Features:CHILL CLEAR™ is a Medium Setting UV-Resistant Clear Coat Epoxy system with 100% reactive materials with a very low viscosity. CHILL CLEAR™ allows casting thin layers and up to 0.5 inches thick transparent pieces such as jewelry, coasters, painting, flood coat, countertops, or topcoats on river tables. Its pot life of 60 minutes allows a fast handling time. Very low viscosity allows maximum infiltration of the crevices in the molds or the different substrates on which CHILL CLEAR™ is poured. CHILL CLEAR™ has a two-component kit: a resin (part A) and a hardener (part B). This epoxy resin is for different surfaces: canvas, stone, wood.
- Ideal for projects up to 1/2” thick in a single pour.
- It is for filling more significant cracks, voids, knots, CNC letters,s or signs.
- 100% solid, without VOC
- Heat and Impact Resistance
- Very durable
- Water like viscosity to avoid bubbles
- Colored with one of our CHILL DROPS™ or metallic pigments.
- Extreme mechanical strength and Stress resistance
- Easy mixing ratio: 2:1 by volume or 100/42 by weight
- Ideal working temperature: 22C /72F
- Pot time: 60 minutes at 22C/72F depending on volumes and room temperature
- Cure time: 24-78 hours depending on volume, room temperature, humidity level, and thickness of the casting
- Recommended thickness per layer: 1/16 up to 1/2″ per layer.
- Maximum thickness in a single pour: 1/2″ max
- Cure appearance: Optical clarity
- Viscosity: 200 CPS mixed – Very low viscosity for a better penetration
- Recommended cleaning products: POLY CLEANER™ resin cleaner or isopropyl alcohol