Epoxy Top Coat 1:1 Highly UV-Resistant CHILL 3D™CHILL 3D™ is 100% reactive. Also, highly UV-resistant clear-coat epoxy with medium viscosity. Hence the CHILL 3D™ allows giving depth and brilliance to your artistic canvas, countertop, bar top, tabletops, and other substrates such as concrete, wood, metals, among others. Thus ideal for “lacing effects” and “beach scenes” on wooden surfaces. Moreover, the CHILL 3D™ is the perfect product for thinner layers and poured up to 0.5 inches thick. Its thixotropic characteristics make it possible to stabilize the pigments and avoid separation in the casting. Indeed CHILL 3D™ is a 1:1 ratio highly UV-resistant clear epoxy, that adds a deep and shiny finish to your paintings or topcoat. This formula is perfect to create doming or lacing effects on your canvas or wood surface with a slightly higher viscosity. Furthermore, CHILL 3D™ is a superior (1:1 ratio) epoxy system ideal for countertops, bar tops, or tabletops. It also produces a high gloss, hard & durable finish with High yellowing resistance. CHILL 3D™ will offer you superior heat and scratch resistance due to its high shored hardness. Also, it is for common surfaces and will offer you a long-lasting result with low maintenance. Epoxy top coat CHILL 3D™, despite its medium viscosity compared to our casting systems, will still be self-level and quickly spread around with a resin trowel. CHILL 3D™ is specifically formulated to resist kitchen cleaners. Its medium viscosity is ideal for covering wood slabs with live edge, countertop, or projects outside of molds/forms to avoid materials losses from running off the edges.
- Suitable for countertops, bar tops, and tables tops projects. It is also for canvases
- Excellent for “Lacing effects” and “Beach scenes” on wooden surfaces.
- It creates a certain depth on specific areas it’s applied on.
- 100% Solid and VOC free
- Very durable
- Excellent U.V & heat resistance
- Glossy finish
- Bush free
- Excellent impact resistance
- Medium viscosity
- It can be colored with one of our CHILL DROPS™ or metallic pigments.
- Extreme mechanical strength and Stress resistance
- Surely easy mixing ratio: 1:1 by volume or 100/85 by weight
- Ideal working temperature: 22C /72F
- Mixing time: 8-10 minutes minimum
- Pot time: 60 minutes at 22C/72F depending on volumes and room temperature
- Cure time: 3-5 days depending on volume, room temperature, humidity level, and thickness of the casting
- Recommended thickness per layer: 1/8-1/4″ per layer.
- Maximum thickness in a single pour: 1/2″ max
- Tack Free: 12 hours
- Cure appearance: Optical clarity
- Viscosity: 3500 CPS mixed – Medium viscosity
- Recommended cleaning products: POLY CLEANER™ resin cleaner or isopropyl alcohol