- Both parts must be thoroughly mixed according to the mixing ratio indicated on this TDS -Technical data sheet.
- Before use, check that the support is free of any dust, grease or pollution.
- During processing, pot life and time before sanding may vary depending on the ambient temperature.
- The exothermic that will develop during hardening varies with the thickness of product applied, up to a maximal value of 79ºC (174ºF)
- Advice: Test is necessary when using painting in order to verify compatibility between the putty and the primer. A VOC FREE finishing product is recommended to use with the P-TEC 8400.
Please consult POLYMERES TECHNOLOGIES for more details based on your application.