Silicone Epoxy Molds Silicone-Based Agent CHILL RELEASE 110™
Tired of using red tapes and having all those tape marks on the bottom surface of your epoxy causing extra sanding? Thus the silicone epoxy molds CHILL RELEASE 110™ is the best alternative for professional epoxy users to replace tape inside your molds and save time.
Hence CHILL RELEASE 110™ is a silicone base compound primarily formulated to release agents in epoxy, rigid, elastomeric polyurethane and metal molds. Moreover, it is for various industrial applications. Indeed allowing easy removal of epoxy projects inside your molds and forms and applies to any surface, especially melamine.
- Undoubtedly this 1 component product is easy to use and apply with a clean brush or cloth.
- Allows for easy & clean removal of cured epoxy projects
- It does not damage your mold or equipment, does not affect your epoxy.
- It indeed improves molding efficiency and extends the life of your epoxy mold.
- For use with all CHILL EPOXY™ systems
- Available in .500ml and 1L formats
It is recommendable to apply 2 to 3 layers of 0.001 inches on a new mold. Just make sure that you sit the release agent for 2-3 minutes @ 22 oC before applying another layer. Use a clean cotton cloth or a paintbrush, making sure to avoid drips.