INDUSTRIAL WOOD FILLER PASTE- P-TEC 8400™ ( MANUAL GUN REQUIRED)
STAINABLE WOOD FILLER AND REPAIR PASTE P-TEC 8400™ is a 100% solid, thixotropic, and low-density polyurethane repair paste to repair wood. Hence this product is for fast repairing CNC machined molds or prototypes made out from polyurethane boards or wood that show fissures, voids, or any defects to the surface. Indeed the P-TEC 8400™ can also be of good help to repair damaged edges and design modification.
P-TEC 8400™ is a high-performance wood filler ideal for repairing damaged wood, filling cracks, voids, or stabilizing rotten wood. It also fills knots and split, damaged, or rotten exterior or interior lumber. Moreover, it is resistant to extreme weather. This product can also be used as an adhesive to structurally assemble polyurethane boards and wooden panels, including ceramic, concrete, metal, and fiberglass. Available in different colors to fit your favorite wood essence.
STAINABLE WOOD FILLER AND PASTE PASTE – P-TEC 8400™
- The easy mixing ratio of 1A/1B volume
- Food Safe, VOC Free
- No shrinkage
- No odor
- Can be drilled, planed, carved, and screwed.
- The fast and easy sanding process
- Fast setting time of 18 minutes at 22°C.
- Excellent thermal and dimensional stabilities
- Compatible with many surface coatings
- Excellent adhesive for many substrates
- Both parts must be thoroughly mixed according to the mixing ratio indicated on this TDS –Technical datasheet.
- Before use, check that the support is free of any dust, grease, or pollution.
- During processing, pot life and time before sanding may vary depending on the ambient temperature.
- The exothermic that will develop during hardening varies with the thickness of product applied, up to a maximal value of 79ºC (174ºF)
- Advice: Test is necessary when using painting to verify compatibility between the putty and the primer. A VOC-free finishing product is recommended to use with the P-TEC 8400.
Please consult POLYMERES TECHNOLOGIES for more details based on your application.