Epoxy Resin Quality Control
POLYMÈRES TECHNOLOGIES INC has formulated and produced for thermoset resins fo almost 25 years. Whether it’s epoxy, polyurethane or silicone systems, we have the knowledge. We cover a large range of industries such as industrial construction, aeronautical, woodworking, artistic fields and more. All products are formulated and produced with ultra-modern equipment, directly from Quebec in Canada.
The company has made a name for itself through the high quality of its 400 products. Its technical knowledge of these and the impeccable quality of its customer service. Our customers come from all over the world. Having a background in Research and Development, we have developed more than a hundred specific products. Whether for molding, gluing different materials, making prototypes, POLYMÈRES TECHNOLOGIES INC has the knowledge to help you.
When CHILL EPOXY products leave our warehouses, they have been subjected to a multitude of ASTM quality control tests. We keep retains of each batch produced in our laboratories for 2 years. No product is allowed to leave our warehouses unless it has passed all the quality tests. If a batch verification request is necessary, then the detention will give the conformity of product quality conformity.
For several years now, there has been a trend in the resin industry where companies in the flooring epoxy industry are trying to enter the casting epoxy market. Unfortunately, they introduce low-end raw materials, repackaging cheap products from China, and false promises.
At POLYMÈRES TECHNOLOGIES, we work with the best manufacturers and distributors of raw materials in the world.
Whether for our resins or hardeners, there is no compromise in terms of quality. That’s why our products are more expensive, but offer better results and features.
Additionally, we offer:
- CHILL EPOXY high quality products.
- A wide range of CHILL EPOXY products (10+) for your different applications and more to come.
- A strict quality control on every batches (we keep retains for 2 years of every batches produced).
- High quality customer service.
- Short delivery lead times.
- A technical team which will support you at your convenience.
- Samples of new products for your validation or promotion.
- A no brainer product guarantee. (we replace products free of charges if our lab validates a problem with a product).
- Continual revisions of our formulations, inspection of our production batches, standards and production procedure.
- Quality Control, superior product packaging, labeling of goods, product shipments, technical and data sheets, as well as import and export documents.
Epoxy Resin Quality Control is very important and all members of our team, handpicked, are enthusiasts who want only one thing, your success.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org