Upgrade your river table production effortlessly with CHILL ICE 2™. This VOC-free, 100% reactive epoxy system allows you to create stunning river tables up to 2 inches thick without the need for cooling fans. Thanks to its low viscosity, excellent bubble release, and high UV resistance, CHILL ICE 2™ is the ideal solution for producing large single castings up to 60L with precision and transparency. Moreover, its long pot life enables you to mix multiple liters, making it perfect for large-scale production.
Mixing and coloring with CHILL DROPS™ liquid pigments is also a breeze with CHILL ICE 2™. What’s more, this deep pour epoxy resin cures in less than 7 days, providing you with a quick and efficient production process. To ensure optimal performance, store CHILL ICE 2™ at 22°C with a relative humidity of less than 60%.
With its standout features, CHILL ICE 2™ makes it easy to upgrade your river table production. Simply mix Part A and Part B together for 5 to 10 minutes using a metal spatula and ensure the proper 2:1 ratio. Experience the difference with CHILL ICE 2™ – your ultimate solution for creating stunning river tables with ease.
Ultra Clear Deep Pour Epoxy Resin 2″ thick – CHILL ICE 2™
- Ideal for projects between 1.5 to 2” thick, in a single pour without the need to use a fan.
- It is commonly used for the casting of river tables or bigger projects using molds.
- Very durable
- 100% Solid and VOC-free
- Water like viscosity to avoid bubbles
- Can be coloured with one of our CHILL DROPS™ or metallic pigments.
- Very strong mechanical strength and Stress resistance
- Easy mixing ratio: 2:1 by volume or 100/42 by weight
- Ideal working temperature: 22C /72F
- Mixing time: 8-10 minutes minimum
- Pot time: 600 minutes at 22C/72F depending on volumes and room temperature
- Cure time: 3-5 days depending on volume, room temperature, humidity level, and thickness of the casting
- Recommended thickness per layer: 1.5-2″ per layer.
- Maximum thickness in a single pour: 2″ max
- Cure appearance: Optical clarity
- Viscosity: 200 CPS Mixed – Very low viscosity for a better penetration
- Recommended cleaning products: POLY CLEANER™ resin cleaner or isopropyl alcohol
Contact POLYMERES TECHNOLOGIES for more information. email@example.com.