Introducing CHILL ICE 1™ Clear Deep Pour Epoxy Resin for 1/2 – 1.5″ layers – the perfect clear casting epoxy system for your next river table or small to medium-sized project. With its ultra-clear transparency and slow setting, UV-resistant formula, CHILL ICE 1™ is a must-have for all casting enthusiasts.
Are you tired of bubbles ruining your project? Look no further than CHILL ICE 1™, which offers excellent bubble release and a low odor. Its long pot life also allows you to mix and pour large quantities of resin with ease.
But that’s not all. CHILL ICE 1™ has a 100% reactive formula and low viscosity, making it easy to achieve precise results up to 1.5 inches thick and 60L in size. Plus, it is UV-resistant, ensuring the longevity and beauty of your finished project for years to come.
But don’t just take our word for it. Our product meets the European RoHS standard, making it an environmentally-friendly choice for your casting needs. And, with the option to add a touch of color using CHILL DROPS liquid pigments – Transparent or Opaque – you can truly make your project stand out.
In summary, if you’re looking for a clear casting epoxy system that offers excellent bubble release, a long pot life, and UV-resistance, CHILL ICE 1™ is the perfect choice. With its versatility and easy application, you can achieve stunning, bubble-free results in a shorter amount of time, without sacrificing durability. Choose CHILL ICE 1™ for your next project and create something truly beautiful.
Ultra Clear Deep Pour Epoxy Resin 1/2 – 1.5″ layers – CHILL ICE 1™
- Ideal for projects between 0.5 to 1.5” thick, in a single pour without the need to use a fan.
- It is commonly used for the casting of river tables, coffee tables, or medium-size projects using molds.
- Very durable
- Water like viscosity to avoid bubbles
- Can be colored with one of our CHILL DROPS or metallic pigments.
- Very strong mechanical strength and stress resistance
- Heat and Impact Resistance
- Slow setting time
- Low odor
- Easy mixing ratio: 2:1 by volume or 100/42 by weight
- Ideal working temperature: 22C /72F
- Pot time: 500 minutes at 22C/72F depending on volumes and room temperature
- Cure time: 3-5 days depending on volume, room temperature, humidity level, and thickness of the casting
- Recommended thickness per layer: 0.5-1.5″ per layer.
- Maximum thickness in a single pour: 1.5″ max
- Cure appearance: Optical clarity
- Viscosity: 195 CPS mixed – Very low viscosity for a better penetration
- Recommended cleaning products: POLY CLEANER™ resin cleaner or isopropyl alcohol