Burgundy Epoxy Resin Liquid Pigment
Burgundy Epoxy Resin Liquid Pigment. Introducing CHILL DROPS™, the ultimate burgundy liquid dye pigment for epoxy resin. These 100% reactive pigments are available in opaque, transparent, and translucent options, allowing you to achieve the desired color by gradually adding between 0.0250% and 5% w/v to the A/B mixture. CHILL DROPS™ are fully compatible with the CHILL EPOXY™ product range and are the only pigments recommended for use with CHILL EPOXY™ solutions for pure, long-lasting color.
Unlike other pigments on the market, CHILL DROPS™ contain no VOCs, alcohol, or water, making them non-toxic and odorless. They meet the RoHS standard and have a medium viscosity. These highly concentrated pigments can easily produce transparent or opaque colors (depending on the system used). With a wide range of pure colors available, with more than 20 different colors available, you will find the perfect match for your project.
When using CHILL DROPS™, it is important to wear latex gloves to avoid staining your hands. Be sure to shake the bottle well before use and clean the bottle with our POLY CLEANER™ or isopropyl alcohol to keep it clean. For more information and support, contact POLYMÈRES TECHNOLOGIES at email@example.com
100% Reactive Pigment for Epoxy Resin
- Shake well before use.
- Gradually add a few drops to the A/B mixture to determine the amount required.
- We recommend gradually incorporating 0.25% to 5% to achieve the desired color.
- The more drops added to the resin, the darker the color.
- Some tests may have to be done before reaching the desired color
- For use with CHILL EPOXY™ Clear Epoxy Resins.
- Non-toxic and odorless
- Meets RoHS standard
- Medium viscosity
- Highly concentrated pigments
- Easily produce transparent or opaque colors (depending on the system used)
- 100% solid reactive pigments
- Extensive choice of pure colors: more than 20 different colors available
- Wear latex gloves to avoid staining your hands.
- Be sure to shake well before use.
- Be sure to wipe down the bottle with our POLY CLEANER™ or isopropyl alcohol to keep it clean.