Platinum Cure Silicone Rubber for Semi-Rigid Mold (60 SHORE A)
Looking for a versatile silicone system for your projects? Try our Platinum Cure Silicone Mold Making Rubber Semi-Rigid (60 SHORE A) – SILICONE CAST™ 60! With a semi-rigid consistency and a shore A hardness of 60, it provides excellent support and stability for your molds, making it ideal for a wide range of applications.
This low-viscosity, two-component, platinum-curing system can vulcanize at room temperature or with heating. It’s perfect for capturing and replicating fine details and patterns, and is compatible with a variety of materials including epoxy, polyurethane, and polyester. Plus, it has a high heat resistance and excellent tear and tensile strength, guaranteeing molding times.
Our silicone mold making rubber is easy to mix and pour, with an easy 1:1 mixing ratio by weight. It’s food grade and FDA-compliant, with low shrinkage, anti-deformation, and no bubbles. Its excellent flow leveling ensures that even the finest details and patterns are copied perfectly, while the easy unmolding procedures make it a breeze to use.
To use, simply mix Part A and Part B evenly, following the 1:1 mixing ratio exactly. Weigh the two parts with an electronic weight, and mix evenly to avoid any partial solidification of the silicone rubber. With our Platinum Cure Silicone Mold Making Rubber Semi-Rigid (60 SHORE A) – SILICONE CAST™ 60, you’ll have a durable, versatile, and easy-to-use silicone system that’s perfect for all your professional or personal projects!
Platinum Cure Silicone Mold Rubber Semi-Rigid (60 SHORE A)
Features & Advantages
- Food grade, FDA
- Low shrinkage
- Low viscosity
- Not oily
- No bubbles
- Excellent flow levelling which will copy finest details and patterns from exquisite products.
- Durable with excellent tear and tensile strength, guarantee molding times
- Easy mixing ratio of 1a/1b by weight
- Medium hardness of 60 shore A.
- High heat resistance
- Excellent flow levelling which will copy the finest details and patterns
- Easy unmoulding procedures
- Compatible with epoxy, polyurethane, polyester
1. Mix part A and pars B evenly with 1:1 mixing ratio. Notes: 1) Weigh the two parts exactly by electronic weight. For example, the operation time will be shortened after adding too much catalyst. 2) Mix part A and part B evenly. Otherwise the silicon rubber will be partly solidified which will make the finished molds meet a short life and waste silicon rubber.
There are no reviews yet.