Fast, Easy, and Versatile Wood Filler and Repair Paste
Introducing the ultimate sustainable wood filler and repair paste for all your woodworking needs: P-TEC 8400™. This industrial-grade thixotropic paste is designed to quickly repair damaged wood, fill cracks, voids, and stabilize rotten wood. P-TEC 8400™ is design to leave you with a strong and long-lasting repair.
P-TEC 8400™ is specially formulated for fast repairs of CNC machined molds or prototypes made from polyurethane boards or wood that show fissures, voids, or any defects on the surface. It can also be used to repair damaged edges and make design modifications, giving you ultimate flexibility when working with wood.
Moreover, P-TEC 8400™ is not only fast and easy to mix with a 1A/1B volume ratio, but it also has a fast setting time of just 18 minutes at 22°C, making it a must-have for anyone looking to save time on their projects. Additionally, this easy-to-use paste is food safe and VOC-free, with no shrinkage or odor, giving you peace of mind while you work on your projects.
In addition, P-TEC 8400™ boasts excellent thermal and dimensional stability, making it suitable for use in a variety of temperatures and environments. It can be drilled, planed, carved, and screwed into, making it easy to work with and shape. Furthermore, it has a fast and easy sanding process, making it perfect for achieving a smooth finish.
An Industrial-Grade Thixotropic Paste for All Your Woodworking Needs
P-TEC 8400™ is also compatible with many surface coatings and is an excellent adhesive for many substrates, including ceramic, concrete, metal, and fiberglass. It is available in different colors to match your favorite wood essence, allowing you to achieve a seamless finish.The pot life and sanding time may vary depending on the ambient temperature during application.
Don’t settle for less, get P-TEC 8400™ and experience the ultimate in sustainable wood filler and repair paste. For more information on specific applications, please consult with POLYMERES TECHNOLOGIES. Order yours today and take the first step to a perfect woodworking project.
Sustainable Wood Filler and Repair Paste – P-TEC 8400™
- The easy mixing ratio of 1A/1B volume
- Food Safe, VOC Free
- No shrinkage
- No odor
- Can be drilled, planed, carved, and screwed.
- The fast and easy sanding process
- Fast setting time of 18 minutes at 22°C.
- Excellent thermal and dimensional stabilities
- Compatible with many surface coatings
- Excellent adhesive for many substrates
- Mixed according to the 1:1 mixing ratio
- The surface to be repaired must be clean and free of dust, grease, and pollution.
- The pot life and sanding time may vary depending on the ambient temperature
- As the product hardens, an exothermic reaction will occur, and the temperature may reach a maximum of 79ºC (174ºF) depending on the thickness of the applied product.
- Test for compatibility before use. A VOC-free finish product is recommended
For more information on specific applications, please consult with POLYMERES TECHNOLOGIES.