Wood Filler and Repair Paste – P-TEC 8400 is a 100% solid, thixotropic and low density polyurethane repair paste for the repairing of wood. Commonly used for the fast repairing of CNC machined molds or prototypes made out from polyurethane boards. Ideal fto repair wood which show fissures, voids or any defects to the surface. P-TEC 8400 is used to repair damaged edges and design modification. Above all, strong enough for the structural assembly of wood with metal, plastic, rubber, concrete, fiberglass, and more. This high-performance industrial repair paste is ideal for the refection of damaged wood and natural flaws such as knots, cracks, and voids. Most importantly, this product is completely compatible with all wood essences such as Walnut, Maple, mahogany, cedar, oak, ash, linden, and even more exotic woods.
In conclusion, P-TEC 8400 proves equally useful for stabilizing rotten wood and indoors and outdoors applications. It is highly resistant to extreme weather.
Colors : BLACK, COGNAC & BEIGE, BLACK WALNUT and SOON IN CONCRETE GREY
- The easy mixing ratio of 1A/1B volume
- Food Safe, VOC Free
- No shrinkage
- No odor
- Can be drilled, planed, carved, and screwed.
- The fast and easy sanding process
- Fast setting time of 18 minutes at 22°C.
- Excellent thermal and dimensional stabilities
- Compatible with many surface coatings
- Excellent adhesive for many substrates
Wood Filler and Repair Paste – P-TEC 8400 Applications:
- Both parts must be thoroughly mixed according to the mixing ratio indicated on this TDS –Technical datasheet.
- Before use, check that the support is free of any dust, grease, or pollution.
- During processing, pot life and time before sanding may vary depending on the ambient temperature.
- The exothermic that will develop during hardening varies with the thickness of product applied, up to a maximal value of 79ºC (174ºF)
- Advice: Test is necessary when using painting to verify compatibility between the putty and the primer. We recommended a VOC-free finishing product to use with the P-TEC 8400.
Please consult POLYMERES TECHNOLOGIES for more details based on your application.